- ⚡️ Create a standup by typing "standup.new" in your browser
- ⚙️ Launched Commands and Shortcuts to 100% of our users
- 😃 Improved the Motivation chart, now it shows how many responses were taken in account to calculate the data
- ⏰ Introducing "Additional Reminders", smart or custom: now you can configure DailyBot to keep sending reminders to your team until the check-ins get completed; this feature is available in paid plans and it's being rolled out progressively
- 🤖 Renaming the "Follow-Ups" as "Check-ins" for better understanding and preparing for upcoming product releases.
- 🔐 We performed our yearly security audits in accordance with our vulnerability management policy, we also introduced solid improvements in terms of security to keep your data highly protected.
- 👏 Improved UX of Kudos (in-chat)
- Moved our main app domain to app.dailybot.com
- Performance improvements in our web application
- 🔥 Launched Kudos 2.0 to public [Team Values, Analytics, GIF support, improved UX]. see our official release and a video.
- ⏰ Snooze feature improved: when you snooze a follow-up reminder, you can now select a custom time for the snooze (if you want to).
- 🔔 Extra reminders triggered by admins: you can now send extra reminders to users who are pending to respond to a follow-up, go to the web app, open the Follow-Up, open the list of pending members and send the reminders.
- 🔐 Better privacy and permissions management for Follow-Ups: now you can appoint one or many editors for a Follow-Up; now you can transfer the Follow-Up ownership to another user.
- 🤓 Organization of question templates, preparing to introduce a lot of new question templates!
- 👩 Improved the Plan Trials support and added MS Teams support for the GitHub Pack plans
- 💬 Now you can give kudos to a person from a direct message using @dailybot in Google Chat or Microsoft Teams (this was supported in Slack already) — go to a DM with DailyBot and type "kudos to Mary Congrats for your great work!" - this will give kudos to Mary with the note "Congrats for your great work!"
- 🎤 Hey Spanish-speaking community: we launched "En Remoto", a podcast about entrepreneurs building startups remotely. See the podcast.
- 🔥 New flow for editing Follow-Ups - now it's easier and more organized.
- 🤖 Commands and Shortcuts - 1.0 version is opened to all users. Learn more.
- 💪 Launched first version of Team Values (or Company Values), now you can configure them and select a team value when giving kudos to someone.
- 🥳 Kudos leaderboard can be configured to be sorted by Givers or Receivers.
- Now you can always respond to the Motivational question, even if you decide to Skip the follow-up.
- The "Give Kudos" flow is improved for Google Chat and Microsoft Teams. And on web, you can finally give kudos to several people at once!
- Added GIF to the Kudos flow: now you see a GIF when you give kudos in the web app, also the GIF is supported in the emails (weekly encouraging reports).
- Migrated our Support Center to help.dailybot.com.
- Kudos in-chat cards are re-designed and improved.
- Analytics for team values: see your personal insights and as admin, the impact your team is having based on the team/core values
- Launched the Step Back Command: if you are in a chatbot conversation (in the middle of a follow-up or check-in), you can now type back, and DailyBot will take you back to the previous question. It works across all the chat platforms we support.
- New flow for creating Follow-Ups — we're making UX improvements to help you have an easier flow when creating new follow-ups.
- 🔥 Launched our new website! — go to the home page and take a look
- Improved the information and look of the web app Follow-Ups home page, now you can see who is pending to respond and the blockers turn hot (red) when they require more attention from you
- Filling out reports and editing responses on the web is coming! we already started rolling out this feature
- On the Follow-Ups daily report (web app), DailyBot now recommends you to give Kudos to the team when it notices that you should improve your team's morale 🥰
- Slack: if you tag users on any follow-up report, the user names will now appear nicely formatted on web reports and emails
- Slack Enterprise Grid migration is now supported automatically by our platform
- Improved text formatting on web reports, supporting all the markdown options that each chat platform offers
- Introduced a Global Regex Parser that allows you to make on-the-fly text replacements based on users' input; you can do things like: when someone's response includes a string like "TK-1", then replace it with a link that points to another tool, like JIRA. It's a simple but powerful feature
- Introducing Kudos! — use the chatbot or the web app to give kudos to your team, it just takes a few seconds to recognize them for their great work. Read more
- We shipped a few UX/UI improvements in our web application. We continue working on improving usability and you'll see some other minor (and major ;)) updates in the upcoming weeks
- Now you can have a chat conversation with DailyBot in private, and at the same time query reports in a chat channel or room. That's now possible thanks to a new ability that DailyBot has where it can manage multiple conversation contexts. Oh, that boy is getting smarter!
- The Zapier integration is here! Learn more
- Our API integrations with Trello, JIRA, and Bitbucket are finally available for all the Standard plan users. Learn more
- Introducing outgoing webhooks! Learn more. This is very useful to allow you integrate data and activity happening in DailyBot with your own systems
- 📦 We're moving to our new domain dailybot.com! Read more
- Stay tuned for question templates with built-in question types like multiple choice, yes/no responses and logic (if A then prompt B). This feature is being rolled out progressively
- Incoming webhooks support for Trello, JIRA and Bitbucket are coming soon
- Introducing 1 on 1 meetings for managers. When you enable these kind of check-ins, double check your follow-up privacy settings so only you see the responses
- 🔥 Time to ask, feature improved: you can now decide whether you want to trigger the follow-up reminders at a custom time or based on each member's timezone and their work start time setting
- Follow-up reports right in your private chat. This feature lets every team member define whether they want to get a direct message from DailyBot every time a follow-up is ready (reached the time limit)
- The in-channel reporting for Slack and Hangouts has been improved, it now includes a better summary and which team members reported blockers
- Now when you request an on demand report via chat bot using the command "daily report", you'll also get a list of members who are pending to fill out the report
- New very useful feature for Daily Activity Briefing and Weekly Email Digests. We're rolling it out progressively, these are available for all Standard and Enterprise plans
- 🔒 Security - Added Granular Scopes support for Slack Integrations (Read more)
- CSV Export Feature available for all plans, with improved performance
- XLSX Export Feature, allowing export of multiple follow-ups at once
- PDF reports available, this feature is unlimited for Standard and Enterprise plans. Free and Basic plans have limits in terms of number of responses
- Improved process for in-chat user onboarding for Google Chat users
- Google Chat users can now use quick actions (buttons) to start, snooze or skip a daily
- Improved the Follow-ups Aggregated Report for Google Chat users
- Microsoft Teams invitation processes improved, introduced minor fixes to the mechanism DailyBot uses to fetch potential members to invite from MS Teams APIs.
- Question Templates now allow you to configure introductory messages (intros) and thank you or final notes (Get started)
- All the default Question Templates are now supported in Spanish
- Performance improvements, queries and reports are much faster now
- Now available in Microsoft Teams!
- Anonymous Responses are now available, you can enable this feature on any follow-up. Learn more
- Introduced better Privacy Settings, now you can define who can see responses from a follow-up with a new setting. Learn more
- We introduced a template for Team Health Checks around COVID-19, 6 key questions to help you understand who needs attention. Questions were designed by a medical advisor. DailyBot doesn't replace a doctor, and you should be aware about privacy: whether you want to send those reports to channels or not
- We launched new follow-up templates available for all plans. Now you have templates for retrospectives, meeting prep, sprint health check or check-in, weekly executive
- Introduced Rich Text Format support for Microsoft Teams responses, supported both in Bot reports and in the web dashboard reports
- Multi-domain support for Google Suite organizations that have several domain names (or aliases). If you need support to add this compatibility to your account please contact us
- G-Suite / Hangouts Chat users now have a much better user invitation process, we introduced a unique link to allow teammates to sign up easily and the process is better explained now
- We introduced new templates to our catalog
- Added better support and improved the way DailyBot works in Slack shared channels
- Launched some special content to help regarding the COVID-19 situation
- DailyBot's chatbot will be sharing mental health tips, hygiene good practices and other tips to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. This temporary feature will be enabled until we overcome this situation
- The billing process has been improved, now you can change licenses, activate/deactivate users and you'll be charged per batch
- We made the auto-join feature more solid and solved some issues related to validation
- Slack Guest Accounts (single-channel or multi-channel) are supported!
- Blockers will not be showing in the Dashboard daily report view, this behavior happens if you turn OFF showing critical/blockers in the web/bot reports (from template management).
- Users on time-off/vacation won't get be mentioned in the reports
- Good news for Slack users! Now you can edit any Follow-Up response, as editing any Slack message, and the report will be updated in real-time in any channel or thread it was already shared! — a similar workaround will come later to Hangouts and Microsoft Teams
- New version of Question Templates
- Follow-Ups now support any user-selected Question Template
- Added support to more kinds of frequencies in the Follow-Ups: weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks
- Our new approach lets you setup as many follow-up initiatives as you need for any given team
- Now you can submit separate reports per each follow-up. There is a way to turn it ON/OFF a setting that helps you re-use the same reply in case you're member of several Follow-Ups that share the same questions
- Now you can type cancel as a response to any Follow-Up question, that will cancel that update so you can start over
- The bot supports new commands: settings gives you quick info of your own configuration, and, news gives you announcements and a link to this page
- Our Legal team crafted a new and improved version of DPA to sign with our business/enterprise customers
- Faster search of Slack channels, now supporting very big organizations that have thousands of channels with a high performant solution
- Interactive components for faster replies (Slack supports quick replies with shortcuts/buttons)
- Improved FAQ and help command
- Early-version of our Skills directory in our website
- Launched self-service subscriptions, we keep a free plan and then new paid plans with enhanced features and unlimited options
- A bunch of major and minor updates :)
- We just started maintaining our release notes on December 2019
Feedback for us?
We love to hear from you, share your ideas or suggestions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.