The DailyBot for Nonprofits program offers discounted upgrades to our premium plans.
Eligible organizations can get features included in our Standard or Enterprise plan:
- 75% discount: for organizations that require less than 100 members in DailyBot.
- 80% discount: for organizations that require any amount of users above 100.
This program is designed for official nonprofit organizations and charities that are non-government, non-academic, non-commercial and non-political. We don't accept organizations that have a religious affiliation.
Proof of nonprofit status by your local government is required, in The US, it means a 501(c)(3).
DailyBot for Education
If you're an academic institution, please see our offer for Education.
How to apply
Please sign up to DailyBot and setup your organization by using a Free account. Once the organization is registered, an Administrator can submit the application.
When you're ready, please send an email to email@example.com and include this information:
Subject: DailyBot for nonprofit
- Send the email from the same email account you have registered as Administrator
- Include the name of your Organization in DailyBot
- Include the URL to your nonprofit's website
- Include the registered name of your nonprofit
- Attach a proof of nonprofit status
- Confirm that your organization is non-government, non-academic, non-commercial, non-political and has no religious affiliation
Our team will review the application and respond to it as quickly as we can. If the application isn't accepted, we'll let you know the specific reason.
If the application is approved, we will provide you with a unique code you can use during checkout to get an upgrade discount:
- 75% off if you have less than 100 members on DailyBot
- 80% off if you have more than 100 members on DailyBot
It's a one-time discount so we strongly recommend the use of an annual plan where you can save more.
Including the DailyBot Badge
We ask for a special favor in exchange: including a small DailyBot badge in your public website.
Please see this page for instructions on how to include the badge.