Make your chat the command center for automating all sorts of processes at work.
Welcome to the world of no-code, in-chat workflows! In-chat workflows are a way to automate certain tasks or processes within an organization chat without the need for complex coding or programming. They typically involve setting up a series of simple triggers and actions that are executed automatically based on specific conditions.
How to create a Workflow
Creating a workflow is quite simple, start from the web app and select Automations & Add-ons from the sidebar, there you can click on the "Create Workflow” button at the top right corner.
Workflows like commands, forms and check-ins require a name and a description.
Workflows will activate when a certain condition or event happens. Here's a list of the events that you can select to start a workflow:
- User runs a shortcut/command
- On a schedule
- User completes a check-in
- User reports a blocker in a check-in
- Form received new response/record
- Form record is updated
- Form record is approved
- Form record is denied
- Another Workflow has finished
- Activity logged in DailyBot
- Event sent to Workflow Trigger API
- Kudos given by any person
- User is added to this organization
- User is added to a team
- User is removed from a team
Once you select a “When” action that will trigger a check-in you can select one or various "Then” actions that will happen directly after when "When” condition is met.
Here's a list of the events you can perform:
- Generate content with AI
- Send a chat message
- Send an email message
- Run a command
- Select random Form record
- Insert Form record
- Send a Check-in reminder
- Post a consolidated report
- Send a form reminder