- Introducing Kudos! — use the chatbot or the web app to give kudos to your team, it just takes a few seconds to recognize them for their great work. Read more.
- We shipped a few UX/UI improvements in our web application. We continue working on improving usability and you'll see some other minor (and major ;)) updates in the upcoming weeks.
- Now you can have a chat conversation with DailyBot in private, and at the same time query reports in a chat channel or room. That's now possible thanks to a new ability that DailyBot has where it can manage multiple conversation contexts. Oh, that boy is getting smarter!
- The Zapier integration is here! Learn more.
- Our API integrations with Trello, JIRA, and Bitbucket are finally available for all the Standard plan users. Learn more.
- Introducing outgoing webhooks! Learn more. This is very useful to allow you integrate data and activity happening in DailyBot with your own systems.
- 📦 We're moving to our new domain dailybot.com, read more.
- Stay tuned for question templates with built-in question types like multiple choice, yes/no responses and logic (if A then prompt B). This feature is being rolled out progressively.
- Incoming webhooks support for Trello, JIRA and Bitbucket are coming soon.
- Introducing 1 on 1 meetings for managers. When you enable these kind of check-ins, double check your follow-up privacy settings so only you see the responses.
- 🔥 Time to ask, feature improved: you can now decide whether you want to trigger the follow-up reminders at a custom time or based on each member's timezone and their work start time setting.
- Follow-up reports right in your private chat. This feature lets every team member define whether they want to get a direct message from DailyBot every time a follow-up is ready (reached the time limit).
- The in-channel reporting for Slack and Hangouts has been improved, it now includes a better summary and which team members reported blockers.
- Now when you request an on demand report via chat bot using the command "daily report", you'll also get a list of members who are pending to fill out the report.
- New very useful feature for Daily Activity Briefing and Weekly Email Digests. We're rolling it out progressively, these are available for all Standard and Enterprise plans.
- 🔒 Security - Added Granular Scopes support for Slack Integrations (read more).
- CSV Export Feature available for all plans, with improved performance.
- XLSX Export Feature, allowing export of multiple follow-ups at once.
- PDF reports available, this feature is unlimited for Standard and Enterprise plans. Free and Basic plans have limits in terms of number of responses.
- Improved process for in-chat user onboarding for Google Chat users.
- Google Chat users can now use quick actions (buttons) to start, snooze or skip a daily.
- Improved the Follow-ups Aggregated Report for Google Chat users.
- Microsoft Teams invitation processes improved, introduced minor fixes to the mechanism DailyBot uses to fetch potential members to invite from MS Teams APIs.
- Question Templates now allow you to configure introductory messages (intros) and thank you or final notes (get started).
- All the default Question Templates are now supported in Spanish.
- Performance improvements, queries and reports are much faster now.
- Now available in Microsoft Teams!
- Anonymous Responses are now available, you can enable this feature on any follow-up. Learn more.
- Introduced better Privacy Settings, now you can define who can see responses from a follow-up with a new setting. Learn more.
- We introduced a template for Team Health Checks around COVID-19, 6 key questions to help you understand who needs attention. Questions were designed by a medical advisor. DailyBot doesn't replace a doctor, and you should be aware about privacy: whether you want to send those reports to channels or not.
- We launched new follow-up templates available for all plans. Now you have templates for retrospectives, meeting prep, sprint health check or check-in, weekly executive.
- Introduced Rich Text Format support for Microsoft Teams responses, supported both in Bot reports and in the web dashboard reports.
- Multi-domain support for Google Suite organizations that have several domain names (or aliases). If you need support to add this compatibility to your account please contact us.
- G-Suite / Hangouts Chat users now have a much better user invitation process, we introduced a unique link to allow teammates to sign up easily and the process is better explained now.
- We introduced new templates to our catalog.
- Added better support and improved the way DailyBot works in Slack shared channels.
- Launched a special content to help regarding the COVID-19 situation.
- DailyBot's chatbot will be sharing mental health tips, hygiene good practices and other tips to help prevent the COVID-19 spread. This temporary feature will be enabled until we overcome this situation.
- The billing process has been improved, now you can change licenses, activate/deactivate users and you'll be charged per batch.
- We made the auto-join feature more solid and solved some issues related to validation.
- Slack Guest Accounts (single-channel or multi-channel) are supported!
- Blockers will not be showing in the Dashboard daily report view, this behavior happens if you turn OFF showing critical/blockers in the web/bot reports (from template management).
- Users on time-off/vacation won't get be mentioned in the reports.
- Good news for Slack users! Now you can edit any Follow-Up response, as editing any Slack message, and the report will be updated in real-time in any channel or thread it was already shared! — a similar workaround will come later to Hangouts and Microsoft Teams.
- New version of Question Templates
- Follow-Ups now support any user-selected Question Template
- Added support to more kinds of frequencies in the Follow-Ups: weekly, bi-weekly, every 4 weeks
- Our new approach lets you setup as many follow-up initiatives as you need for any given team
- Now you can submit separate reports per each follow-up. There is a way to turn it ON/OFF a setting that helps you re-use the same reply in case you're member of several Follow-Ups that share the same questions
- Now you can type cancel as a response to any Follow-Up question, that will cancel that update so you can start over
- The bot supports new commands: settings gives you quick info of your own configuration, and, news gives you announcements and a link to this page
- Our Legal team crafted a new and improved version of DPA to sign with our business/enterprise customers
- Faster search of Slack channels, now supporting very big organizations that have thousands of channels with a high performant solution
- Interactive components for faster replies (Slack supports quick replies with shortcuts/buttons)
- Improved FAQ and help command
- Early-version of our Skills directory in our website
- Launched self-service subscriptions, we keep a free plan and then new paid plans with enhanced features and unlimited options
- A bunch of major and minor updates :)
- We just started maintaining our release notes on December/2019.
Feedback for us?
We love to hear from you, share your ideas or suggestions with us at [email protected]