You can use DailyBot to automate your daily check-ins or periodic Follow-Ups. You can use any of our recommended templates to get started much easier.
Configuring a Follow-Up with Custom Questions
- Login to DailyBot's dashboard
- As an administrator, go to Follow-Ups > Skill Settings > Custom Questions
- Create a new template, choose "Create from blank template"
- Input each question, based on one of our templates/recipes, or just the ones that you want to use
- Name your template with something like "My check-in template"
- Now go to Follow-Ups > Skill Settings > Create Follow-Up
- Choose the template you just created and assign the team that should complete the check-in or Follow-Up
- Configure the frequency so that it matches with your team and manager's needs
- Enjoy of the fully automated Follow-Up, now you'll see reports and managers don't have worry about asking about asking the team about that specific topic anymore, DailyBot will just handle that for you.
Start with DailyBot for Free.
DailyBot helps your team save time and improve productivity.