You want to listen to your team continuously about your product roadmap, features, prioritization and management practices. This best practice helps you gather highly valuable feedback and allows product owners, managers and the full team understand whether there should be important discussions and changes to be applied to the processes or roadmap.
- How confident are you about our product roadmap?
- Is there any key feature that we’re missing and should be prioritized?
- Would you suggest a different order of priorities? If so, please specify
- What areas of improvement do you see that can lead us to more revenue?
- Any thoughts about how we’re managing product, understanding our customers and building our roadmap?
Recommended frequency for this follow-up
In a fast-paced team, we recommend to gather and analyze this feedback every 4 weeks. As the business and roadmap tend to change quickly, it's a great idea to make this check with certain regularity.
It shouldn't take long for a member of your team to respond to this feedback, usually it's no more than 5-10 min and the results will potentially give you great value.
Follow this best practice
You can try this best practice yourself and automate it with DailyBot:
Get started here
Learn how to configure this template here:
Configuring your check-ins and follow-ups with our Templates