You can use DailyBot to automate your daily check-ins or other periodic follow-ups. You can use any of our recommended templates to get started much easier.
Configuring a Check-in with Custom Questions
- Log into your web dashboard
- As an administrator, go to Check-ins > ••• > Question Templates in the top right side of the page
(You can also find this option in Settings > Question Templates)
- To create a new template, click on ⨁ Create Template
- Create a new template based on one of our predefined templates, or just start from a blank page
- Name your template and add a fitting description for other users to know what your template is all about
- Add the rest of the details and save your new template
- When you're done, click "Save and create check-in" to create a new check-in based on your template
- Configure the details like assignees, frequency, report channel, etc., to tailor the template to your use case
- Enjoy your fully automated check-in! DailyBot will just handle that for you now
Start with DailyBot for Free.
DailyBot helps your team save time and improve productivity.