DailyBot is a platform and chat assistant that automates daily workflows and improves the employee experience with hundreds of in-chat features.
DailyBot is building its first growth team. The product so far has grown organically and got to profitability by itself. The beauty and challenge of DailyBot is that it can be molded to fit an incredible variety of uses and applications.
✨Join us at a magical time: DailyBot got funded by Y Combinator in this Summer ‘21 batch and we’re looking for the right person to help us take our growth to the next level. We've hit profitability and hundreds of thousands of users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to experiment and move fast.
- You can set up and focus on key metrics: growth funnel, retention, etc.
- You are knowledgeable of great growth practices and likely returns
- You have a good sense of how to prioritize growth experiments
- You are able to iterate quickly on experiments, you’re open to learn about the full stack, and feel generalist enough as to write code everywhere
- You are aware that most growth experiments will fail, and you need to have a good attitude and be okay with this - treating failures as learning opportunities
- You can communicate in written English, although the main communication with our team will be in Spanish
Life at DailyBot
You’ll be the first growth engineer at DailyBot and you’ll be working with a growth marketing manager and designers to iterate quickly in those experiments. You are the technical lead for any experiments and you’ll have the full support from the CTO to discuss and decide the best paths for development / integration.
In the first 2 weeks: you’ll be learning the architecture of DailyBot and the current instruments we have for experimentation and analysis.
Within the first month: you’ll have defined your first tasks and experiments to build and you’ll be already coding and launching the first things to live. We’ll be proud and rooting for you.
Within the first 3 months: you’ll be taking control of the growth experiments development and you’ll be an engineer of high impact in DailyBot, many other engineers will see you as a reference for them to learn about the multi-skills you have.
Location, compensation and perks
- We are a fully remote team, we are looking for these positions ideally in Colombia/Latam
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (to be defined based on your expertise and time dedication)
- DailyBot offers Stock Options to key positions
- Extra yearly bonus for education