DailyBot is a platform and chat assistant that automates daily workflows and improves the employee experience with hundreds of in-chat features. Everyone who uses chat at work will use DailyBot. The product so far has grown organically and got to profitability by itself. The beauty and challenge of DailyBot is that it can be molded to fit an incredible variety of uses and applications.
✨ Join us at a magical time: DailyBot got funded by Y Combinator in the Summer of 2021 and we’re looking for the right person to help us take our marketing to the next level. We've hit profitability and hundreds of thousands of users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to experiment and move fast.
About the role:
You’ll be working with the growth and customer success teams at DailyBot. You’ll be participating in growing our educational resources, leading our strategic efforts across our community channels, and using your knowledge to try new marketing experiments.
Since you’ll be working at a startup we encourage you to be flexible and be prepared for many ad hoc projects that will test the boundaries of your knowledge, giving you a wider perspective of marketing. We will empower you to lead and execute other initiatives that will bring growth to our product.
- You’ll be talking with our customers, via calls, chat or emails to make sure that they succeed with us and that you understand their goals so we can better focus our growth and marketing.
- Work alongside our growth team to launch webinars and onboarding programs to have the best customer enablement we can have.
- Start our Discord Community from scratch. A fascinating project that you will lead not only bring new members but also engage with our existing ones by providing valuable experiences.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to support new initiatives, experiment with new ideas, and take lowlights as opportunities for growth.
- Manage multiple projects seamlessly, work agile and adapt very quickly. Have the ability to change focus and to be curious about different topics
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices in marketing, growth, and customer success. Help to prioritize online initiatives and oversee execution.
Skills you’ll need to bring:
- Advanced English. Even though our team communicates in Spanish there will be direct interaction with English-speaking stakeholders.
- You have some technical skills and are familiar with tools such as: Zapier, ClickUp, Google Analytics, Salesforce, HubSpot or similar.
- You love meeting people and talking to customers, hopping on calls, emails, and webinars when the time comes.
- You have digital marketing skills related to growth. You have performed experiments and explored new growth strategies in previous roles.
- You’re a natural digital community builder, you like bringing the best of people to each interaction.
- You are a project manager. You can partner with marketing, customer success, or product, to build and implement experiments that test hypotheses.
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience working on tech startups (SaaS) and have a curiosity for technology
- You can write in Portuguese (Brazil) in a professional capacity
Life at DailyBot
In the first 2 weeks: you’ll understand DailyBot’s vision and will learn about the current customer outreach efforts, then you’ll spot new tactics to grow our acquisition, activation, referral, and retention strategies.
Within the first month: you’ll have the proper setup and tools to run your first experiments, leveraging our growing user base and prospects to drive customer engagement, retention, and satisfaction; and you’ll be sharing updates with the team.
Within the first 3 months: you’ll be leading our efforts in community building and customer success. You will be working alongside our growth team and taking initiative and leadership in your own projects in order to tackle the AARRR funnel of growth.
Location, compensation, and perks
- We are a fully remote team, you should be able to work in U.S Central Time. If you’re not in U.S time you can make your own schedule but we’ll need at least a 5-hour overlap
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (to be defined based on your expertise and time dedication)
- DailyBot offers stock to key positions
- Extra yearly bonus for education