DailyBot is a platform and chat assistant that automates daily workflows and improves the employee experience with hundreds of in-chat features.
DailyBot is building its first growth team. The product so far has grown organically and got to profitability by itself. The beauty and challenge of DailyBot is that it can be molded to fit an incredible variety of uses and applications.
✨Join us at a magical time: DailyBot got funded by Y Combinator in this Summer ‘21 batch and we’re looking for the right person to help us take our growth to the next level. We've hit profitability and hundreds of thousands of users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to experiment and move fast.
- You speak and write English in a great and fluent way
- You have experience defining the ICP
- You can research and identify potential customers
- You have experience setting up outreach initiatives or campaigns to reach to customers
- You have great communication and sales skills to engage with potential or current customers in conversations, to close better deals
- You are confident to structure, negotiate and execute deals
- You can craft thoughtful partnerships for DailyBot with the help of product and engineering teams
- You can manage and strengthen relationships with DailyBot’s partners and customers to increase revenue
Life at DailyBot
You’ll be working with DailyBot’s growth marketing manager and the customer success lead to make the biggest impact. As the first business developer, you’ll be leading all the efforts and will be supported directly by the CEO.
In the first 2 weeks: you’ll learn all about our current customers, use cases and ICP, then you’ll come with your own definition of ICP and an initial brainstorming of potential partnerships and ways to acquire new customers.
Within the first month: you’ll be running the first outreach to customers or partners, the main goal will be to get market feedback on DailyBot by yourself to then tailor the type of partners and customers you’ll be approaching.
In the first 3 months: you’ll be leading and increasing the revenue of DailyBot through thoughtful partnerships and new customers. You’ll be leading new experiments and ideas and adding value to our product roadmap based on customer feedback.
Location, compensation and perks
- We are a fully remote team, we are looking for these positions ideally in Colombia/Latam
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary (to be defined based on your expertise and time dedication)
- DailyBot offers Stock Options to key positions
- Extra yearly bonus for education